Watch your child go from surviving to thriving!
Watch them become unstoppable, unbreakable & unconquerable.
"Blessed are the flexible for they shall never be bent out of shape." ~ anon
The course has now been bought in: Somerset, South Yorkshire, Kent, Liverpool (UK) & Massachusetts (USA)
RAISING A WARRIOR’S ‘I FOUND MY BRAVE’ ONLINE COURSE (for Tweens)
Here's What Is Included For You:
This course has been exclusively written for you and your Tween. This 12 Week Warrior Course will guide your Tween through 12 different activities. Each one is designed to help them FIND THEIR BRAVE!
They will learn:
- BIG LIFE EVENTS: How to recognise big life events and the impact that they can have.
- STUCK IN THE RIVERBED: How to identify obstacles that may be in their way, but also the warrior strengths that they have, to knock those obstacles out of the way.
- WEEKLY ROUTINE: How to plan a Weekly Routine, to help them work towards their goals and dreams.
- LOSS AND TRANSFORMATION: How to work through losing something or someone, but also seeing what loss can turn into.
- 7 FEEL GOOD AREAS: How to identify 7 different areas of their life, and plan something happy in each area.
- MEMORY BOOK AND BOX: How to make a Memory Book and a Memory Box, to remember special times and people.
- SEASONS OF CHANGE: How to label and work with their feelings and emotions, like the changing seasons.
- YOUR STORY: How to write/tell a story about how they want their life to be, and how to make that happen.
- PROCESSING FEELINGS: How to process all of their big feelings in proactive, warrior ways.
- RELATIONSHIPS: How to identify different relationships, and how people like to be praised/loved.
- SEE YOU LATER: How to be brave and say goodbye to something or someone special.
- YOUR TOOLKIT: How to create their very own toolkit so they know they will always have the warrior tools to solve their problems.
Each week there will be an instructional video to watch (you get to see us being really silly!), and then written or practical warrior tasks to carry out. The videos are approximately 10 - 15 minutes in length. And the minimum time commitment for the tasks is approximately 20 - 30 minutes. But, of course, your little warrior can do lots more, if they like. Your Tween can print off their course, and write directly on it. Or, they could design their own Warrior Course Book. And, at the end, they can print off their Warrior Certificate!
If your child is a Kinesthetic Learner (fidgets a lot, can’t sit still, needs physical movement for learning), you could, for example, ask them to sit on an exercise ball whilst watching the videos. And then perhaps do some kind of physical activity (walking, kicking a ball, jumping on a trampoline etc.), whilst talking through their answers with you. Please feel free to add your own creative-spin here, too!
If you are curious and want to know more about your child’s learning style, please do check out the Learning Blog we launched back in May 2020 CLICK HERE. We explored Visual, Auditory and Kinesthetic Learning Styles with you, and we suggested different activities, to help you determine your child’s learning style. This would make a great starting point for the on-line course, so that you and your Tween can then approach the course from the right learning-angle.
BONUS 1 - CLOSED FACEBOOK GROUP
BONUS 2 - MISTER SLEEP SONG & BEDTIME BATTLE BREAKERS
BONUS 3 - CAR STICKER
BONUS 1: RAISING A WARRIOR’S ‘TRIBE FOR LIFE’ CLOSED FACEBOOK GROUP (for you)
This Facebook Group has been exclusively created for you. This will be a safe, supportive space for you to offload, laugh, cry and share. You will not be judged or criticised, and you will always be heard. It’s so important to feel part of a ‘tribe’, and we want you to see this as yours.
Here, you will be able to:
- Connect with other parents/guardians of tweens, and share stories and ideas.
- Support each other through the different challenges and celebrations of raising a child in this age range.
- Ask questions directly to us.
- Make new and lasting friendships.
BONUS 2: RAISING A WARRIOR’S ‘MISTER SLEEP’ SONG (for your child) and 2 X BEDTIME BATTLE BREAKER WORKSHEETS
This song has been written and recorded for your child (no age range). You now have exclusive access to the lyrics and the professional recording.
To succeed and shine, children need awareness of their own gifts and strengths, and the opportunity and courage to nurture and ‘grow’ these talents. But, one of the key ingredients here is…SLEEP.
Quality sleep is essential for our physical and mental well-being, and optimum brain function. It is directly related to our capacity for learning and remembering, our creativity, attention span and ability to solve problems. Children also need sleep for growth and development.
The Bedtime Battle Breaker Worksheets have been created to give your child something positive and interactive to focus on at bedtime.
Your child will be able to:
- Read and/or listen to the song lyrics at bedtime, to help them drift off with positive thoughts in their mind.
- Learn all about the health benefits of sleep in a relaxed, fun way.
- Take charge of their own sleep health.
- Practice mindfulness whilst listening to the recording.
- Practice mindfulness and positive thinking whilst going through the tasks on the worksheets.
BONUS 3: RAISING A WARRIOR’S CAR STICKER
These car stickers have been created for you and your family. We want to spread them as far and wide as they will go!
You and your children will be able to go on little missions when out and about in the car, to see if you can spot other stickers!
When you see other tribe-members of the Raising A Warrior family driving around, we’re hoping it will really strengthen that feeling of being part of a loving, supportive group. #tribeforlife
WE CAN’T WAIT TO WELCOME YOU!
"We found the Raising A Warrior course really beneficial and helpful especially as my girls were nervous about going back to school after having such a long time off. Sam and Naomi are so friendly and warm and we found their videos easy to follow along and listen too. They explained everything in an easy to understand way and they also gave examples of things that had happened in their lives that related to the topic they were discussing. This made the videos so much more relatable. Each of the 12 activities has been very well thought out and deepen the learning experience from the videos. They will get your children thinking about their own feelings and situations. I love how there is a Warrior Miracle Morning section at the beginning giving children a few short daily activities that they can do to help them start their days positive. My 12 year-old daughter is a sensitive and very shy girl and doesn't open up a lot but I can tell she enjoyed doing the course. I also did this course with my 10 year-old who is a lot more open so she sat and did it with me and she enjoyed the videos and thinking about the answers to the activities."
Cheryl Lee-White, Somerset. Parenting & Lifestyle Blogger and Children's Author. To read the full review, please do visit: https://www.thesimplemum.com/product-reviews/raising-a-warrior-12-week-course/
Disclaimer: As with all services of this nature, results cannot be guaranteed.
Guarantee: Sign up and get started! If you feel that you have not received all of the promised information, please contact Raising A Warrior within 7 days of purchase, in order for a refund to be processed.
© Copyright Raising A Warrior
Email: [email protected]